The Revolution Continues
A truly revolutionary motorhome redefines what an RV can be and the Winnebago Via® continues to do just that. Its introduction resulted in a whole new category of Class A coaches, built on the versatile Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis.
With a Mercedes-Benz turbo-diesel engine, you are guaranteed unheard-of automotive performance and unrivaled fuel economy to boot. That’s just the beginning for a vehicle designed to bring you full-featured livability and comfort in a very efficient package.
The 2012 Via introduces a host of advancements that offer even more residential comfort, like the all-new retractable screen door that makes life a breeze. LED lighting doesn’t get hot like halogen lighting and will cut your energy consumption up to 70%—extending vital battery life while dry camping.
It’s time to embrace the Class A lifestyle. With a long list of standard amenities and available options, the 2012 Winnebago Via is an exceptional choice for the discerning motorhome buyer.
• Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis
• Fuel efficient and easy to maneuver
• Three 25’ floorplans
• Queen bed 25Q & 25R; twin bed or king bed with Flex Bed kit 25T
• Available StudioLoft™ 25R & 25T
• RV Radio®/rearview monitor system or available Infotainment Center/GPS
• MCD American Duo® solar/blackout roller shades
• Threshold RV™ door & retractable screen door