You may not be able to see the Freightliner® Maxum Chassis as you’re driving through the Rockies, but you’ll know it’s there. Its powerful Cummins turbo-charged diesel engine and Allison® transmission go to work so you don’t have to sweat the hills and valleys ahead.
Through a strong partnership with Freightliner, the undisputed leader in diesel motorhome chassis, we set a new standard for handling, ride and performance in diesel chassis design.
But performance doesn’t mean sacrificing storage. The innovative lowered-rail design of the Maxum Chassis opens up a cavernous basement storage compartment, offering up to 199 cubic feet of storage
- 450-hp Cummins® ISL 8.9L turbo-charged diesel engine
- Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals
- Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic transmission w/engine compression brake
- Information display center
- ZF™ Independent Front Suspension, NeWay® rear suspension
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Quick connect air accessory
- Automatic leveling jacks w/3-position controls
- Tow power package w/7-pin trailer wiring and I.P. wiring
- Trailer hitch6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stylized aluminum wheels